Vacancies in the Peterborough Area
Due to continued growth we have vacancies for further engineers to enhance our existing team. We are currently looking for:
- Installation and Commissioning Engineers
- Service Engineers
Relevant experience of security systems including Fire and Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control is required. An electrical and/or industry standard qualification would be preferable, but not essential, as would knowledge of fire regulations and British Standards.
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer
Experienced in Fire Extinguisher Servicing and holding current certification, the successful applicant will ideally also have knowledge of fire alarm and security systems.
We offer excellent rates of pay, a company vehicle and mobile phone.
If you are interested in any of these positions please forward your CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.
The Britannia Advantage
- Established in 1998 we are one of the UK’s leading fire and security companies.
- We provide nationwide coverage and work with a large number of prestigious clients.
- We offer a complete solution from complex integrated intruder alarm packages to simple fire detection systems.